Strengths of Chaeum Premium 4
Chaeum Premium stands out for its high level of quality and purity, which is achieved by using a unique long-term dialysis technology of cross-linked hyaluronic acid with a rate of 4 out of 4. It is injected into the subcutaneous layer.
- High purity minimizes post-injection inflammation.
- low BDDE and protein loads reduce the risk of allergic reactions
- advanced product safety due to the long dialysis for removal of BDDE residues
- constant extrusion force allows smooth and even injection, which makes the procedure easier, less painful, and also reduces the risk of injury
- regular and dense gel structure ensures even distribution of the filler and a natural-looking effect
Where is Chaeum Premium 4 used?
- face contouring and shaping
- volume augmentation in the chin, cheek, cheekbones, temples, and forehead
- chin correction
- HA 20 mg/ml, Lidocaine 0.3%
- Two syringes × 1.1 ml, four needles per pack
- Needle size: 23G
- Validity of 24 months