Strengths of Chaeum Premium 2
Chaeum Premium 2 is used for the correction of medium wrinkles and lip augmentation. The filler has a medium HA cross-linking rate of 2 out of 4 and is injected into the middle and superficial dermis. High purity minimizes post-injection inflammation
- Low endotoxin content minimizes post-injection inflammation.
- Due to minimized BDDE level, product safety is increased
- Even distribution of the filler is guaranteed in the subcutaneous skin layers during injection due to its regular and dense structure
- Depending on the scope of use, the series has products of varying HA cross-linking rate
Where is Chaeum Premium 2 used?
- glabellar and forehead lines
- periorbital wrinkles
- perioral lines
- lip contouring and augmentation
- HA 20 mg/ml, Lidocaine 0.3%
- Two syringes × 1.1 ml, four needles per pack
- Needle size: 27G
- Validity of 24 months