Benefits of Chaeum Premium 3
Chaeum Premium 3 is used to correct medium and deep wrinkles, lip augmentation, and facial volumization. The filler has a high HA cross-linking rate of 3 out of 4 and is injected into the middle and deep dermis.
- high purity minimizes post-injection inflammation
- low BDDE and protein loads reduce the risk of allergic reactions
- advanced product safety due to the extended dialysis for removal of BDDE residues
- constant extrusion force allows smooth and even injection, which makes the procedure more accessible, less painful, and also reduces the risk of injury
- regular and dense gel structure ensures even distribution of the filler and a natural-looking effect
Where is Chaeum Premium 3 used?
- glabellar and forehead lines
- nasolabial folds
- chin wrinkles
- lip augmentation
- facial volumization (forehead, chin, and cheekbone areas)
- nose bridge/ridge improvement
How does Chaeum Premium work?
The Chaeum Premium 3 is a dermal filler with medium viscosity. It efficiently fills in wrinkles and folds on the skin and works well on the mid and deep dermal layers. It has been manufactured by cross-linking 3D technology, and its high volumetric properties enable resistance to biodegradation.
- HA 20 mg/ml, Lidocaine 0.3%
- Two syringes × 1.1 ml, four needles per pack
- Needle size: 25G
- Validity of 24 months